Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Arrange

This long weekend was AWESOME. so much so that i did not really have time to sit in front of the computer and tell what has happened. I spoke to Ariel so much that I ran out of things to say and we just started making faces to eachother on skype. I am so happy to have my best friend even when he is a million miles away he is still my best friend he still cares about every stupid little thing going on in my life. He even asked me to try on the jeans i had just purchased. I know the connection was pretty crappy and he couldn't really clearly see what i look like but like any good husband he tells me "babe you've lost weight and look great".

While he slept I got to work on my final A project, I took the whole weekend to ARRANGE my house. I cleaned the bathrooms re-did my closet, emptied out drawers of clothes and put everything back together in the most prefect way I could think of. It was completely my happy place... I am the most OCD person I know and to spend days organizing my already almost perfect house was so refreshing. It made me change my outlook on everything and just want to strive for perfection in every aspect of my life.

My closet looks amazing and even after three days of working on it I still feel it could be better. I have it seperated by sleeve length and then color but I think I want to switch that up. I don't feel it is the most practical way for me. So maybe today I will redo do it. Aside from my OCD I also think I have an  intense love for clothes, shoes and purses. I could sit for hours staring straight into my closet envisioning outfits or occasions where I could wear somethings to. It may not be normal or actually even a good quality but it helps me pass the time and if there is anything I have noticed about army life it is that you need to do things that help you pass the time as fast as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment